Dhyanalinga Yantra and Devi Gudi
Beautifully framed and presented in teak effect, this consecrated yantra has the quality of retaining and radiating the energies of the Dhyanalinga, thereby creating a powerful space, beneficial for meditation.
Just like the Dhyanalinga, these unique copper yantras are energized with qualities of seven chakras and will radiate different qualities on each day of the week.
To maintain an atmosphere of sanctity and cleanliness around the yantra, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- The Dhyanalinga Yantra should always be displayed on a new, unused white cloth.
- It should not directly lean on a wall, metal or earth, nor should it be kept on the floor. It should lean only on a wooden or new, unused cloth surface.
- It may be kept in a horizontal or vertical position.
- Do not remove the plastic cover on the yantra.
‘One who earns the Grace of Bhairavi neither has to live in concern or fear of life or death, or failure All that a human being considers as wellbeing will be his if only he earns the Grace of Bhairavi’ – Sadhguru
Linga Bhairavi (Devi), the most exuberant expression of the Divine Feminine, is a powerful energy form, consecrated by Sadhguru. Residing in her beautiful abode at the Isha Yoga Centre, Coimbatore, Devi bestows her abundant grace upon all in need.
Watch this video to get a glimpse of Devi’s presence:
LINGA BHAIRAVI GUDI
The Linga Bhairavi Gudi is a miniature form of Devi, allowing devotees to behold and connect easily with her, in their own space. It is a wonderful tool to bring the quality of devotion into your life, allowing all to experience a deeper sense of wellbeing.
How to maintain the Gudi :
- The Gudi can be placed anywhere in your home or office space.
- The lamp on the Gudi can be lit, ideally, once a day using Ghee or Oil.
- You may offer whatever you wish to the Gudi like fresh flowers, fruits, sweets, etc.
- The kumkum from the top lid of the Gudi can be applied on the forehead.
- The Devi Yantra on the top lid of the Gudi can be refilled with consecrated kumkum available from the Isha Shoppe.
- The top lid of Gudi can be lifted for cleaning purposes.
- While cleaning, gently place the Devi on a vastram/clean cloth. Use dry cotton or cloth to wipe and clean the holder; however, please avoid touching Linga.
- It is recommended not to touch the Linga unless when required to wipe off the dust or to replace fresh kumkum on Devi’s eyes. Please use dry cotton and gently wipe off the dust.
- The whole Gudi can be kept dust free with a clean, dry cotton cloth. Avoid using water unless it is very dirty. In this case, you may clean it with water and tamarind paste, and wipe it with dry cloth.
- The lamp on the Gudi is easily removable and can be washed with water and tamarind paste as needed.
- Please leave the sutra on the Linga as it is tied. Try not to disturb it in any way.
- While travelling, please carry the Gudi packed firmly inside the packaging box.
- If you are away someone else may light the lamp on your behalf.
PLEASE NOTE: ORNAMENTS AND DECORATIONS ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT PART OF THE GUDI.
Keep Devi close to your heart with a consecrated Linga Bhairavi pendant made out of copper or silver. This pendant is an intricately crafted representation of the Devi and features her yantra on the back. Each pendant is offered at the feet of Devi and left there for a period of time for energisation. The pendant can enhance one's receptivity to Devi and is suitable for everyone, of any age.
The pendant may be worn with a necklace or thread made of copper, silver, gold or silk. Please do not hang Bhairavi pendants on any other material other than those listed above.
An energised cord from the Linga Bhairavi temple. Worn around one’s wrist, the sutra is supportive in fulfilling ambitions and removing fear.
Guidelines for use:
- Women should wear the sutra on the left wrist, men on the right wrist.
- It must be worn for a minimum of one mandala (48 days).
- It can be removed by untying or burning it (it should not be cut).
- The Abhaya sutra should then either be buried under a plant near a water body, tied to a flowering fruit bearing tree, or burnt. If burnt, apply the ashes to your Vishudhi chakra (pit of the throat) and to the Anahata chakra (just below the sternum).
The sutra is effective for 4 months from consecration.
The Devi Vastram is a sacred red cloth inscribed with symbols and chants of LInga Bhairavi. Energised by a special process, it is supportive in warding off negative influences and in bringing good luck.
It can be used in many ways including, as a bandana around the head or neck, placed in a meditation room, in front of the house, in the workplace, or in one’s vehicle according to your wishes.