This soup is a wholesome dish by itself. Its perfect for the cold weather and very nutritious and rich in vitamins and minerals. Its ideal for people who are willing to lose weight naturally and still stay healthy.
Serving size: 2 to 3
Prep Time: 20 mins
4 tablespoon sanjeevini powder Buy Sanjeevini Multi grain mix
150 ml Water
a cup of steamed diced vegetables (Carrots, beans, peas, cauliflower, potato)
Handful of spinach (Can use any greens in season)
1 teaspoon of pepper powder
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
1 tablespoon of chopped corriander
Salt to taste
- Mix the sanjeevini powder with 50 ml water without any lumps.
- Heat the remaining water and add the sanjeevini mix and bring to a boil.
- Keep stirring for 10 minutes.
- Once thickened add the steamed vegetables.
- Add the spinach once the porridge has thickened and stir till the spinach has wilted down.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and add the lemon juice.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
You can add veggies of your choice and change accordingly.
Allergy Advice: Nut allergy